We thought it would be helpful to create a resource page that you can always reference to locate some of the best tools available for your on-line business. We will continue to add new tools as we work with them and feel we should recommend them to you.
Personally, we reference this page quite often. We recommend that you bookmark this page for your future reference and convenience. Enjoy! Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links to products that will earn us a commission. These are all things that we have experience with that we are recommending because they are helpful and are companies that we trust, not because of the commissions that we may earn from you using these products.
Blogs / Websites
- WordPress – The #1 Blog Publishing Platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support. All of my blogs use WordPress.
- WordPress Plugins – Download any plugins, widgets, or customizable elements for your WordPress blog.
- Headway Themes – We use this theme for the majority of my websites. It’s a theme where you have tons of flexibility including a visual editor. The ability to have different side bars on each is very nice.
Hosting Serives / New URL’s
- Hostgator – The majority of my websites are hosted on Hostgator. Easy to use, 1-click automatic WordPress installation, and excellent customer service. Highly recommended for your first site. USE Coupon Code: oneteamllc25 To Receive 25% Off
- GoDaddy – Offers a great hosting service. Many of my friends like this site since they are getting their domains at Godaddy anyway. We primarily use GoDaddy to purchase our new URL’s.
Shopping Carts / Product Distribution / Financial
- E-Junkie – The shopping cart I use to sell my eBook. It’s compatible with Paypal Standard, Paypal Pro, Google Checkout, Authorize.net, TrialPay, Clickbank & 2CheckOut. Works like a charm, very low price to use. Comes with a decent affiliate program so others can sell your products for you.
- Clickbank – Another digital products retailer. Probably the most popular. Decently priced, but comes with an amazing affiliate program for your products.
- Paypal.com – Paypal is just ok for selling your own products through them, but you’ll need an account anyways to configure with and accept payments from the above shopping cart.
- Authorize.Net: A leading provider of payment gateway services, managing the submission of billions of transactions to the processing networks on behalf of merchant customers. Authorize.Net enables merchants to authorize, settle and manage credit card and electronic check transactions via Web sites, retail stores, mail order/telephone order (MOTO) call centers and mobile devices. Works in conjunction with MerchantFocus.
- MerchantFocus: A full service Merchant Account and payment gateway provider, providing the ability to accept credit card payments for Internet, mobile, mail/phone order, and retail businesses. Works in conjunction with Authorize.Net.
- Market Samurai: The number one tool for keyword research available, hands down. You can view my tutorial videos about Market Samurai here.
- WordTracker Free Keywords Tool: Spits out a number for the popularity of a keyword of your choice. Search volume numbers can be compared to find the perfect niche, or to choose keywords for your blog posts.
- Google Keyword Tool: A tool to help you decide what keywords to use for your Adwords campaigns. You can also check to see the popularity of certain keywords and the competition for ads for those keywords as well.
- Google Adsense: Make money by placing relevant ads on your website that are generated from advertisers using Google Adwords. This is free to use, but you have to register for an account.
- Google Adwords: If you want to begin advertising on Google, you can select keywords and locations and you pay each time someone clicks on your advertisement.
- Bing / Yahoo Advertising – Advertising here seems to be much easier to get you ads running and keep the running. Rates are much less then Google, but so is the traffic.
- KProxy – The most reliable and fastest free anonymous web proxy in Internet.
- ResizePic – A great site to re-size you picture for Ad placement.
Auto Responder / Email Marketing / SMS Marketing / Tracking
- Aweber: The internet’s most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. This is what I use to build my email list. Highly Recommended.
- Get Response: Another powerful email opt-in service and email marketing/broadcasting tool. We also use this service & highly recommend it.
- TXT180: The most AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE true SMPP solution available!
- Ad Trackz Gold: The Most Comprehensive Industry Leading Ad Tracking Solution That Will Save You Massive Amounts Of Money and Time And Will Increase Your Sales and Ad Responses Exponentially! We use this every day!
- Click Magick: – ClickMagick is the next-generation ad tracking and link management system that makes every click you get more profitable. It even lets you add custom pop ups and “MagickBars” to ANY page (even affiliate links and sites you don’t control!) We also use this every day!
- Hyper Tracker – Its a proven and automated easy-to-use tracking management tool to help with your ads.
- Quality Click Control: Quality Click Control allows you to control and track all your marketing campaigns. Everything from rotating URL’s, GEO targeting, Optin & Sales Tracking, and much more.
Site Testing / Review
- Google Analytics: Google’s free website tracking and analytical tool. A must have for anyone with any type of website.
- Google Optimizer: This is another free tool from google where you can test different web pages of the same content, only changing one or two things, so you can see which one works/converts best. It’s basically a website optimizer testing tool.
- Website Worth – A great site to check on the value of a website.
- Alexa – Alexa is the leading provider of free, global web metrics. Search Alexa to discover the most successful sites on the web by keyword,category, or country.
- Ping-O-Matic – A service to update different search engines that your blog has updated.
- Ping Kaching – SEO software tool that will help you achieve number one ranking in the search engines for sites and articles.
- Article Marketing Robot – The Ultimate Article Marketing, Spinning, and Submission Tool – EVER
- Hoot Suite – The leading social media dashboard to manage and measure your social networks
For Capturing Video and Screencasts
- Camtasia for PC / Mac (Camtasia Studio) – for screen captures, video captures and making videos. It’s Awesome!
- EZVID – Discover 2013’s newest, coolest, and easiest video creation tool.
- ScreenFlow – (for MAC) Screencasts, which are videos of your computer screen and often used in tutorials, are a useful way to illustrate a point or program..
- Omnidazzle – A very cool product to draw on screen
- Epic Squeeze Page – Awesome plug-in that easily lets you create and manage multiple squeeze pages
More Tools of the Trade
- Skype – Video chat, VIOP calls, instant messaging and more. A must have for the entrepreneur communicating internationally
- Evaer – Recording Skype video and audio calls into AVI movies.
- Join me – Screen sharing with one or multiple users. Great for a quick training or sales webinar
- Go-To-Meeting – Easy web conferencing and online meeting tools. Work with anyone, anywhere. You will need to use this if you are hosting large webinars, etc.
- My PC Backup -Online Backup for your photos, music, emails, videos, documents & more
- Consulting / Coaching / Mentoring – One Team, LLC is a great place to look and they provide excellent services
- Elance Hired service for just about anything you can think of.
- Odesk – Another outsource website for freelancers, IT companies, programmers and web designers from abroad.
- Graphics & Web Design Work – One Team, LLC is a great place to look and they provide excellent services.
- 99Designs: This is a unique website that you can use if you need a logo design. It’s in a contest format. You submit the description of what you want, and designers will compete against each other to win money.
- Warrior Forum – You can find all sorts of resources and information on this site.
- Fiverr – The world’s largest marketplace for small services, starting at $5. You can buy or sell services here.
- LegalZoom: Easy online incorporation or LLC creation.
- IncFile – This is the best site on the net to create and LLC or Incorporate your business
- Rich DAD Poor DAD – A must read book for every entrepreneur
- The 4 Hour Work Week – Put this on the top of your list unless you want to continue working 8 to 10 hours.
Internet Business Courses
- How to Make iPhone Apps: You can learn to create iPhone Applications without programing and earn a nice income