Auto-Responder software allows you to automate the process of capturing leads and building your lists (leads, buyers, etc.). When prospects fill in your opt in form, they get placed in a list as subscribers and automatic processes can be triggered. The subscribers can then be automatically walked through a step by step sequence to receive further emails. Some popular auto-responder software used by internet marketers: Aweber, Get Response, GVO, IContact, and Infusionsoft just to name a few.
Email follow-up Tips
- Align your email follow-up list content with your squeeze page
- Consistent content keeps things simple for your subscriber
- Visually everything should look the same
- Get them to open your emails – the key is the subject line
- Short and descriptive subject lines work best around 50 characters
- An element of curiosity can increase your open rate
- Make sure it’s relevant to them and valuable
- Test your subject lines
- Provide valuable content in your emails
- Let them know a little about you and your business in the first email
- Give usable content right in the emails
- Give downloads for eBooks and links for video training
- Build excitement about tomorrow’s email to help increase open rates. Give them a hint of what coming next.
- Keep your emails short and to the point.
- Don’t try to sell in all of your emails, create trust between you and your subscriber
- Make clear and compelling call to actions in your emails
- Create 2-3 call to actions in every email.
- Also get them to reply to a few of your your early emails – this can help you stay out of spam folders and the Gmail promotions tab
- Make sure you personalize your emails
- It will increase engagement by 22%
- Using people’s name gets their attention and immediately makes your email seem more useful and relevant.
- Personalize your subject lines and email body in some of your emails
- Add your picture and contact information in your closing
- Add a PS and sometimes PSS to provide additional information to your subscribers and sometimes links
- If your auto responder has trigger capabilities, create triggers to build segmented subscriber open and click lists. Also consider immediate email sends on your triggers in addition to building your segmented lists.
Everyone’s inbox is overflowing with emails. You should be honored that people have opted into your list and are happy to receive your messages. Each subscriber has given you a vote of confidence. Never take anyone’s attention for granted, because everyone’s time is precious. Week in week out prove your value to your email subscribers.
Check out our article Tips For Shy People Getting Ready to Attend a Live Event http://oneteamllc.com/tips-for-shy-people-getting-ready-to-attend-a-live-event/Google+